Covid 19 Info
Please be advised that the safest way to stop the spread of Covid19 is to stay at home and avoid contact with people.
We ask that those who do come here to the movies use best practices to ensure the health of others.
- Although the virus can still spread via people who show no symptoms, if you are not feeling well. Go home. This is common sense at all times.
- Wearing a mask is requested in the lobby area and the restrooms, once seated in the auditorium you may remove it.
- We recommend that you use the restroom and wash your hands after buying your tickets and then again before you leave.
- Please maintain the appropriate 6 foot distance from other customers as much as possible throughout the facility.
- Online ticket purchases have no reserved seats. In order to maintain a minimum of six feet of space between customers inside the theater, seats will be assigned when tickets are bought or picked up.
Customers who come together may sit together, however, there will always be more than a six foot space between groups of seated patrons.
From the CDC FAQ regarding Covid19
Can I get sick with Covid19 from food ?
Based on information about this novel coronavirus thus far, it seems unlikely that COVID-19 can be transmitted through food.
Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread from person to person through respiratory droplets. Currently, there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object, like a packaging container, that has the virus on it and then touching an area of the body with access to the respiratory system. This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging.
UPDATE: The CDC website now states that it is “very difficult” to get the virus through any surface contacts and that it is primarily transmitted through person to person respiratory droplets.
From The Mayo Clinic:
If the virus were to land on food that you ate, there’s no evidence that swallowing the virus leads to infection. It needs to be transmitted to the respiratory system – into the nose, sinuses or lungs.
Please be advised that Paradigm Cinemas accepts no responsibility for your personal health while in this movie theater. It is up to you to follow proper protocols and keep yourself healthy.
With all that said, we thank you for coming and hope that you enjoy your movie.
Copyright 2020 – Paradigm Cinemas